BDUK Connection Voucher Scheme – Claim Your £3,000
** Please note that the BDUK Connection Voucher Scheme has now ended for new enquiries **
We are registered with the governments BDUK Connection Voucher Scheme which provides up to £3,000 financial support for the connection of a business to a super-fast internet service.
Upgrade your business onto a Fibre Internet Service with Cloud & Fibre and we do all the rest of the work. The grant is paid directly to Cloud & Fibre so its one thing less you have to worry about. The scheme is valid across 22 countries throughout the UK and they include;
Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton and Hove, Bristol, Cambridge, Cardiff, Coventry, Derby, Derry/Londonderry, Edinburgh, Leeds and Bradford, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Newport, Nottingham, Oxford, Perth, Portsmouth, Salford and York.
As of December 2014, there has been an announcement that the scheme is to be extended by a further 12 months and it will include more cities which will be announced early 2015.
The Connection Voucher Scheme is available for the following Cloud & Fibre products:
|Service||Speeds||Infrastructure||Contention Ratio||Fault Fix Time|
|Fibre Broadband (FTTC)||upto 80mb||Copper & Fibre||10 to 1||24hrs|
|GEA FTTC||upto 320mb||Copper & Fibre||1 to 1||10Hrs|
|Ethernet First Mile (EFM)||2mb to 24mb||Copper & Fibre||1 to 1||7Hrs|
|Ethernet||10mb to 10Gb||Fibre Optic||1 to 1||7Hrs|
|Wireless||upto 2Gb||Radio & Fibre||1 to 1||7Hrs|
|3G / 4G||upto 80mb||Wimax||20 to 1||NA|
If you are located the selected cities now, you also need to fit the following criteria.
1. Small and Medium sized businesses,
A sole trader or an organisation that employs between 1 and 249 staff
You have an annual turnover not exceeding E50m
2. You must be in an available zone to apply for the connection voucher – please visit www.connectionvouchers.co.uk to see if you are eligible.
3. You must have not received over E200k of funding for your business in the last 3 years.
4. Each business can only apply for one connection voucher which equals one physical site.
5. You can receive up-to £3,000 (ex VAT) per application with the minimum being £200.
6. The minimum speed is 20Mbps or at least double the speed you already have from your current supplier.
Contact us now to find out if you are elegible on 08435 043 043 or email us on email@example.com