Who We Are
Cloud & Fibre Ltd (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and law. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and obligations, and explains how, why and when we collect and process your personal data.
Cloud & Fibre Ltd’s registered office is at Communication House, Parkway, Deeside Industrial Estate, Deeside, CH5 2NS and we are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 12851929. We are registered on the Information Commissioner’s Office Register of Data Controllers under registration number and act as the data controller. Our Appointed Person for Data Protection for the organisation is David Iftakhar and we can be contacted at Communication House, 91 Harboro Road, Sale, Manchester, M33 6GH.
Information That We Collect
Cloud & Fibre Ltd processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than already specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect from you is: –
- Business Address
- Broadband Installation Address
- Business Telephone Number
- Broadband Telephone Number
- Mobile Telephone Number
- Banking Information
- IP address
We collect information in the below ways: –
- Online Forms
- Website Orders
How We Use Your Personal Data (including Legal Basis for Processing)
Cloud & Fibre Ltd takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclosure, share or sell your data without your consent, unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below: –
- The legal basis we use when collecting data is for the performance of a contract.
- We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes
You have the right to access any personal information that Cloud & Fibre Ltd processes about you and to request information about: –
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to update/correct it as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the relevant request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclosure any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. Cloud & Fibre Ltd uses third-parties to provide the below services and business functions, however all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- GoCardless Ltd – We use GoCardless to collect Direct Debit payment but we don’t have access or process financial information to share but we do process non-financial data info for administrate purposes.
- Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic to our gamingbroadband.com website.
- Strategic Imperatives – We use Strategic Imperatives to provide monthly invoicing services to our customers.
- We use a 3rd party email security platform to send and receive secure emails
- We utilize a 3rd party cloud storage platform to securely share information internally between departments.
- We use a third party that handles your VOIP calls
Cloud & Fibre Ltd takes your privacy seriously and we take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including: –
- SSL Certifications
- Passwords are encrypted at rest using a strong algorithm
- All software dependencies are audited and patched on a weekly basis
- Customer data is authenticated via cryptographically-secure JWT technology
- The vast majority of the application codebase is bespoke which makes it more resilient against common attacks.
Profiling & Automated Decision Making
Cloud & Fibre Ltd does not undertake any profiling of your data or make any automated decisions that could have legal or similar consequences
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Cloud & Fibre Ltd, however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services, we will not be able to offer all of our products or services without it.
How Long We Keep Your Data
Cloud & Fibre Ltd only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
Promotions & Offers
Occasionally, Cloud & Fibre Ltd would like to contact you with details of the products, offers, services, competitions, newsletter or promotions that we provide. If you consent to us using your contact details for these purposes, you have the right to modify or withdraw your consent at any time by using the opt-out/subscribe options or by contacting Cloud & Fibre Ltd directly.
Lodging A Complaint
Cloud & Fibre Ltd only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. If you do have a complaint, we would be grateful if you could contact us first.
Cloud & Fibre Ltd
Communication House, 91 Harboro Road, Sale, Manchester, M33 6GH
Information Commissioners Office
SK9 5AF Email / telephone: 0303 123 1113 or firstname.lastname@example.org