Virgin Media Business Fibre Broadband (we no longer partner with VM for Broadband products – September 2019)
We have partnered with Virgin Media Business to promote their Fibre Broadband services to new and existing clients.
As part of the setup with Virgin Media, they do not allow us or any other provider to re-sell their Fibre Optic Broadband service but they do allow us to work in partnership with them to deliver compelling solutions.
Why have we partnered with Virgin?
We always provide our clients with best advice and if these means we have to recommend a different network to ours, we do. Where we cannot provide a BT FTTC service or a Managed Leased Line is out of budget, Virgin can be a great alternative. In areas where BT and other providers have not Fibre enabled a certain local exchange or local cabinet, receiving faster speeds than traditional broadband can be difficult. Even more difficult when clients are expecting to use VOIP or Cloud Services. We have solutions that can plug this gap like our Bonded Broadband services and Microwave Ethernet.
Services & Pricing
The service we provide through Virgin is their broadband only services. These services can provide speeds of up to:
- Up to 300mb Broadband for £80 per month
- Up to 200mb Broadband for £50 per month
- Up to 100mb Broadband for £40 per month
- Up to 50mb Broadband for £25 per month
What do you get?
Virgin’s business broadband comes with these business-strength features:
- Our all-singing all-dancing wireless Hi-Tron router optimised for faster speeds
- A business class Service Level Agreement
- Direct 24-hour support along with Cloud & Fibre Support
- A 21 day lead time
And who needs limits in a world of opportunity?
- NO monthly usage caps on downloads
- NO traffic throttling on downloads during working hours
April Special offer
For the month of April, Virgin are offering a free £50 install and 3 months free line rental on all 200mb+ services.